Earn while u Learn

Tips tweaks hacks on computer with C C++ VB tutorials and ways to earn money online

ad

Earn money online - I received the payment today

hi friends you will have to believe that i really earned money from the internet today.
firstly you can earn much more than the proof i will provide you soon till then see this
I joined this particular website while searching over the internet and thought that I will not get paid & it is a scam but still i gave it a try and i too am not able to believe that it just paid me in one day. More information is below:-
The site is actually a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
you have to view 10 sec ads and you will be paid.
has minimum payout $0.01 via paypal.
it is free to join & any one can join.
to sign up for this site click here
I just to prove that it really pays, withdrawed 0.01 on 0/02/2010 and they paid me the same day i.e. 06/07/2010
see the payment proof:

To join for free & start making money today: click here
If you dont know about or have a paypal account click here

4 comments:

Business window said...

do you like to do mutual advertising of our blog MY blog address:
trickofday.blogsopt.com
add my blog ad in your blog I will ad yours

Jayzee said...

Ya earning online is more best way of earning these days.

Check out the best online jobs.

www.ezmoneyjobs.blogspot.com

anchal said...

nice blog

ABCD said...

do you like to do mutual advertising of our blog MY blog address:
f10f1111.blogsopt.com
add my blog ad in your blog I will ad yours

Sign in / Join

Labels